We would like to say “Thank You” to everyone who contributed to the “Souper Hero” food drive at Adventure Advertising. Through the generosity of customers and clients and Adventure employees, we collected and delivered over two truck-loads of much needed food to the Camden Area Christian Food Pantry. As the holiday season begins, we are often reminded of the many individuals and families who are considered food insecure and need our help. We hope to create a lasting reminder that the need is year-round, and encourage our friends and neighbors to give what they can each week. Collection bins are available at the checkout counters at Hannaford in Camden, as well as many churches and other community locations. Many other businesses and civic groups will be holding food drives, as well. If we all give a little whenever we can, we can make a remarkable difference. Thank you for supporting our effort, and please keep up the great work.
- Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association Legacy Book
- Adventure Advertising helps to create outdoor fitness event exhibit in San Diego.
- Post Office Editorial and Adventure Advertising team up to create commercials for Habitat for Humanity ReStores.
- Turn your storefront into marketing.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you.