Sponsoring a community event is a great way to connect with your customers. They get to see that you care about the same things they care about, and you get to talk to them at a much more intimate level. There are countless opportunities to sponsor an event. In our area, The Toboggan Nationals at the Snow Bowl in Camden, Maine, is a fantastic local event that is fun, a bit quirky, and great for the community. Other high-profile local events include the Lobster Festival in Rockland, Maine, and the Maine Windjammer Weekend, in Camden, Maine. Of course, there are hundreds of other events, from local animal shelters to business seminars, golf tournaments, and many more. Find one that fits with your beliefs and budget, and jump in. The return may not be immediate, but the feel-good impression is lasting. And that’s always a good thing for your business.
- Adventure Advertising Purchases Crowning Touch Embroidery
- Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association Legacy Book
- Adventure Advertising helps to create outdoor fitness event exhibit in San Diego.
- Post Office Editorial and Adventure Advertising team up to create commercials for Habitat for Humanity ReStores.
- Turn your storefront into marketing.