Adventure Advertising and Post Office Editorial recently completed a 142-page hardcover “coffee table” book which chronicles the historical and technological evolution of critical care transportation. This project was put together for the Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association (ASTNA) in Colorado. The stories are incredible and the photography is amazing. Anyone who is interested in Life Flight, medevac, fixed wing medical transportation, and ambulance rescue will find this book particularly compelling. We are proud to have designed and print managed this truly interesting and inspiring project. The full book is available to view here. Hard copies can be purchased directly through ASTNA.
- Air & Surface Transport Nurses Association Legacy Book
- Adventure Advertising helps to create outdoor fitness event exhibit in San Diego.
- Post Office Editorial and Adventure Advertising team up to create commercials for Habitat for Humanity ReStores.
- Turn your storefront into marketing.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you.